Now entering the sixteenth year in the Greenville Arts Partnership, the Greenville Public School District has tons to look forward to this year! Our partnership program will continue to provide regular professional development sessions for teachers, teaching artist workshops for CEU credit, and arts experiences for students.
Note: all professional development (PD) sessions will take at Manning Elementary from 3:30–4:30 unless noted otherwise.
To sign your class up for an arts experience or to register yourself for a CEU workshop, email email@example.com or call GAC at 662-332-2246.
- Thursday, September 8th– Professional Development (PD) for Kindergarten teachers – 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. @ Manning
- Thursday, September 22nd – Alice in Wonderland Arts Experience (Delta Children’s Museum)- 9:00 a.m. & 10:30 a.m. at E.E. Bass. Pre-K – 2nd grade.
- Tuesday, October 11th – PD for 2nd grade teachers
- Tuesday, October 18th
- Bing Bang Boom Science Show Arts Experience (DCM) – 11:00 a.m. in Sykes Hall at Washington School. Kindergarten – 3rd grade.
- PD for 1st grade teachers
- Tuesday, November 1st– PD for 3rd grade teachers
- Thursday, November 3rd – PD for 5th grade teachers
- Saturday, November 5th– CEU Workshop with Teaching Artist Patricia Carreras – 8:30 a.m.–2:45 p.m. at E.E. Bass
- Monday, November 14th– PD for 4th grade teachers (rescheduled)
*NOTE: PD dates are currently tentative*
- Monday, January 16th through Monday, April 17th – SCIENCE + YOU interactive exhibit (Delta Children Museum arts experience) – open 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Greenville Mall. Pre-K – 2nd grade. To reserve a spot for you class, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Saturday, January 28th – 9:00 a.m.-2:30 p.m. CEU Workshop with Teaching Artist Kim Whitt
- February 1st-4th – Kennedy Center Partners in Education Annual Meeting (Washington, D.C.)
- Tuesday, February 7th – 3rd grade PD
- Monday, February 13th – 5th grade PD
- Tuesday, February 14th – 2nd grade PD
- Thursday, February 16th – 4th grade PD
- Friday, February 17th – 7th Annual Student Invitational Art Show Entry Deadline
- Thursday, February 23rd – 7th Annual Student Invitational Art Show opens at the Greenville Arts Council (located in E.E. Bass). Reception 4-6 p.m. Open to the public.
- Monday, February 27th – Kindergarten PD
- Tuesday, February 28th – 1st grade PD
- Monday, March 20th – Student invitational closes
- Saturday, April 8th – CEU Workshop with Teaching Artist Erin Mulligan
- Tuesday, April 25th – The Monster Who Ate My Peas (DCM Arts Experience) – 9:00 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. at E.E. Bass. Kindergarten through 5th grade.