This time tomorrow we’ll be in the middle of Chuck Galey’s Arts Integration Workshop at O’Bannon High School! This FREE workshop for GPSD and WLSD teachers and administrators or $60 for the general public still has room available for people interested in attending.* Registration is required to attend, make your reservation online today at http://chuck-galey-workshop.eventbrite.com/ or call us at the Greenville Arts Council (662)332-2246 and we’ll get you signed up!
Why should you come? Here are the top five reasons!
- Chuck Galey has been involved with over FIFTY children’s books!
- Do your students love reader’s theatre? Chuck will work with you to make your own adaptation from a book!
- Interested creating in thematic units? He’ll teach you how to create a unit board breaking down a book into different subject areas!
- Do your students struggle to make reading an enjoyable event? Chuck is passionate about making reading fun for students and his energy catches on quick!
- IT’S FREE! And what beats free??
*Please note that payment can be made at the door and that participants interested in receiving CEU credits will have an additional $15 charge. Please contact Megan Hines at the Greenville Arts Council by email or phone with any questions.